1. Owner: The www.metrapanel.co.nz website and any other website owned by Metrapanel Limited from time to time (the “Website”) is owned by Metrapanel Limited (“Metrapanel”). Any reference to “Metrapanel”, “we”, “our” or “us” in these Website Terms means Metrapanel.
3. Right to Change: We reserve the right to change these Website Terms at any time by notifying users of the existence of the revised Website Terms through the Website. You should check from time to time to see if these Website Terms have changed or not. By continuing to access the Website, you agree to be bound by the amended Website Terms.
4. Information on the Website: While we make every effort to ensure information and content published on the Website (collectively referred to as “Information”) by us is accurate and complete, we make no guarantee that it is, and are not responsible for any errors or omissions in any such Information. You acknowledge that the Information is informative only, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
5. Products: The products and/or specifications shown or referred to on our Website are for information purposes only and may be unavailable from time to time and may be withdrawn from stock without notice.
10. Intellectual Property: Metrapanel own or otherwise have the right to use the intellectual property rights in any text, graphical and other visual content, as well as all audio content and other information contained on our Website (collectively, our “Intellectual Property”).
11. Use of Documents and Information: Unless expressly provided for on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by Metrapanel, you may not copy, store (either in hardcopy of in an electronic retrieval system), adapt, alter, translate, disseminate, perform, broadcast, publicly display, hyperlink, reproduce, republish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the Information contained on this Website.
12. Disclaimer: The Information has not been prepared by taking into account the particular situation or needs of any individual users. Specifically:
(a) we do not give any guarantee or warranty of accuracy or reliability of Information, or that the Information will be provided continuously or fault-free to any person;
(b) the Website and the Information are provided “as is”;
(c) to the fullest extent permitted by law you release us from all claims arising from any statement or representation made on the Website; and
(d) to the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all responsibility and liability in relation to the Website and the Information and we will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or loss of profits). Where any such liability cannot be excluded, we limit it to $1.00.
13. Fair Trading Act and Consumer Guarantees Act: you agree that if you are in trade with Metrapanel:
(a) that sections 9, 12A, and 13 of the Fair Trading Act 1986 will not apply and that it is fair and reasonable to exclude their application; and
(b) the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply and that it is fair and reasonable to exclude their application.
14. Termination: We may terminate access to the Website at any time without notice. Our disclaimer and limitation of liability will survive such termination.
15. Applicable Law: These Website Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
16. Entire Terms: These Website Terms constitute the entire Website Terms for the Website. Any other documents, statements or other representations are expressly excluded.
17. Contact: If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website, please contact us via the “Contact” link provided on the Website.